Friday, July 31, 2009

To the Aquarium!!

Another day of our activities! We went down to Wilmington and the Fort Fisher Aquarium. We met Marcus, Mary Helen, TJ and Gavin. We spent the whole time walking around with Ragno asking where the sharks are. He wanted the cool tunnel at the Ripley's Aquarium, oh well.
Here is Luna, the albino alligator

TJ, Ragno, May Lynn and Gavin looking at Luna and May Lynn showing TJ the croc. too cute!

There was an exhibit where you could touch a ray, horseshoe crab and starfish. The kids were facinated.


The jellyfish are so beautiful! May Lynn and TJ took a break and colored a shark hat. Gavin and Ragno loved that thing you drop a quarter in and it spins and spins and spins...



We went out and the walk was beautiful, so I wanted to get a picture of the kids, but there were a lot of people walking behind us and lots of things going on, so I got just one shot. It turned out pretty good!

We also went to Kure Beach right after. I left my camera in the car, so I got the aftershock. We all had so much fun, Ragno and TJ played in the water and May Lynn helped Katrina look for shells. The rest of us just chilled. I had a great day...until I got home, ouch.


2 comments:

Becca said...

Ouch on the sunburn. I know that hurts. It looks like you guys had a great time. Loved the pictures. Glad all is well. Love you.

kimberly said...

cute pictures. it great to see your kids and how much they have grown. glad you had a great time at the aquarium.