Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Webb

Hey everyone! I am very tired, and I am not going to spend my precious time blogging right now, but I thought I should at least let ya'll know that I DID finally have a baby. It was a boy, he was born on November 18th at 5:29 am. He was 10 lbs and 23 in. His name is Varden Kael Webb. In case you were wondering (you know you were) it is a hybrid of VarSelle and Arden, our paternal grandfathers. We just liked the name Kael. Anyway, that's it for now, I have pics on Facebook if you are on it, but if not I can email some to you if you want. 'Night!!

6 comments:

Micah and Emily said...

Congratulations Amy!!

I DON'T know how you did it....ten pounds. Bless your soul!

E

Becca said...

What a beautiful baby! So glad all is well. Congratulations! I don't have facebook, but you can put bigger pictures on your post, e-mail me some pictures though. Love you.

kimberly said...

congratulations amy. i have been thinking of you this month wondering when you were going to have that baby. i'm glad he is finally here for you and a nice size!!! i just took kelton to his 2 month appt. and he was 11 lbs 6 oz. so i'm sure your little one has already caught up. ragno, maylynn, and varden look real cute together.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Thanks for taking a minute to let us see your new little (OOPS!) big baby boy. I know that your Grandpa Weaver would be so very happy to see how you have honored him. Maybe he knows!! Let me know when you receive operation Baby Varden drop complete.

Anny said...

Congratulations Amy and Neko! What a cute, big boy you have!!!! Get some sleep and we will hear from you soon! I would love to see more pictures too!

Kass said...

What a cutie! Baby Varden's hair is darling. I love how big he was too! Future linebacker for sure! Congrats and I'm glad you are savoring the moments with your little angels!