Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Boredom

I was putting up pictures after taking them down for Christmas decor. I didn't like the way they looked, I mentioned it to Neko. He said, well, let's paint it. So we did.

We then realized that May Lynn's half of the room is blue, and we found a pink in the mistint section, so we had to do THAT!

Of course, that had a small disaster attached to it. We did not clean up after ourselves and Varden wanted to help.

Then we decided to repaint our bedroom. This was a little more time intensive. We found some mistinted paint at Lowe's and it looks so good. It took about a week, and so worth it. I can't wait to see what Neko's next project will be.

3 comments:

Becca said...

What a fun time you must have had. The paints look great. I've been thinking about repainting our bathroom, but don't have the humph. Varden is so dang cute.... with paint at all.

Anny said...

I am still laughing at Varden. So helpful, bless his heart. I love paint projects. Everything feels so fresh and clean. We almost painted Blake and Brynn's room two colors, splitting it right down the middle but opted to paint the room yellow. It is a good thing because we moved shortly after that. The rooms look great though.

Kass said...

Holy Cow...you may have a painter in your future. Varden is sooo cute. You got my redheads that's for sure. Painting projects are the best...especially when they're through!