Tuesday, November 09, 2010

She's finally here. Jane Cara Webb chose to start her earthly existance on October 27th at 2:30pm. She was 9lbs and 3oz and 21in long. we all guessed when she would be born, I felt like it would be the 26th. I had a mtg that evening which I went to, and when I go home, I started having contractions. So I was mostly right. I am so happy to have such a good baby, she hardly cries and she just wants to be held all the time. I am so blessed to have such great kids, and I wish sometimes they could stay this small forever. Then Varden poos in his diaper and takes it off then puts his pants back on, and I just want them to grow up! Welcome the this world Baby Jane!



2 comments:

Micah and Emily said...

She's a cutie! Congrats!

E

Becca said...

She is so adorable Amy. Congratulations. I can't believe you have four children now. WOW. Your family is so darn cute. It will go by so fast, one day you will wake up and they will be out of the house.