Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Nephew!

My nephew turned three! His parents rented a jumping house shaped like a monster truck and a giant inflatable slide. It also came with a cotton candy maker. We got there early to help set up and get things ready. Well, I sat on the couch with the baby while Neko and his brother set everything up and all the kids ran around outside. We spent the whole afternoon and evening playing and eating, and the kids slept well that night! They invited almost everyone they know, knew or will ever come to know and there were 43 kids at the final count. It was nuts! I had so much fun playing with all the kids(Neko and I were just about the only adults willing to look silly and get down to play with the kids) We had so much fun!



1 comment:

Becca said...

That looks like an amazing day. 43 kids wow! That's crazy. I'm glad you got out there and played. I'm more of the sit a watch kind of gal. Hope all is going great back east. Keep up the blogging. :)