Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neko the Builder

I am so blessed to have an ambitious handyman husband. He was not satisfied with the table we had (which was a perfectly fine table). Nope, he needed to build a new one. Last year we tiled the kitchen, and we had four granite tiles left over. So, those were the inspiration for the new table. He spent a few days in his man shop, and came back in with THIS!I helped a little, grouting and offering my opinions when asked for. It looks so nice, and it's huge! Five and a half feet square! We had Thanksgiving on it, we fit all the food and plates and people. Thanks Neko!


3 comments:

Becca said...

That table looks great! It's nice to be able to put all the plates and food on the table for Thanksgiving. Nice job Neko!

Anny said...

All I can say is WOW! Love it!

Kass said...

Holy cow that is gorgeous. I've always wanted a stone table. Does he take orders..how about delivery to UT? j/k but I have been looking for one for our back patio.