Monday, September 22, 2008

More cats

So after the disaster of last week I get a call from Animal Control that we have to put the cats under quarrantine for 10 days because someone was bitten. For the love, I don't even want these cats, and now we have to have them in the house for an extra five days!? Someone came out the day of and today to check and make sure they don't have rabies (yes Becca, cats can get rabies) and then on the 10th day we can let them out after someone looks at them. I'm thinking to ask them just to take the stupid things with them when they come again. Two down, a lot more to go. Anyone want a cat??? Very friendly!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I can't believe you have to have them all in your house! That sounds like a nightmare to me. How are the cats that don't see anybody doing in the house?