Saturday, September 06, 2008

Next Day

Well, I survived a hurricane. It wasn't much of a hurricane, more of a tropical storm, and I slept threw it all. I spent the morning a little paranoid because of the 'damage,' but there was none. There is a little bit of flodding in a few areas of Fayetteville, but we had almost nothing happen out here. The umbrella fell over. Neko took me out in my new car and we saw Hancock. I liked it. Maybe it was just that I was out of the house with my hubby, but I had a great time. We had a bit of time before the movie started, so we went to the Harley-Davidson superstore across the street. I have never been a motorcycle enthusiast, I like them, but it doesn't really matter what kind or style I am riding. But they have some COOL stuff! I wouldn't mind getting a motorcycle, but I don't think I could fit three carseats on them. Oh yeah, I got a new car!

3 comments:

Anny said...

Amy, I'm glad you started a blog. Now we get to see what is happening across the country with your cute little family. I'm glad you are safe and hope you feel better. Just a few more weeks, then the REAL work begins, right:)

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It is natural for you to feel more tired on your 3rd pregnancy, Amy, as you have 2x the work to do then you did on the first. I hope that everything goes well for your delivery. Keep us posted. I really would like to know what you are having, tho. What colors go with both sexes?

Becca said...

I'm glad you survived the hurricane, and it didn't harm anything around your area. I'm glad you had a good day too. Just something to remember, if your having a bad day, just wait one day and it will get better:)